You have found the perfect Tasty Box for that special person. Now you are looking for the words to express how you feel. We have good news; you do not need to stress trying to come up with the right message. Here are templates for all occasions and we will personally write the message on the gift card.
What to Write on a Birthday Card
- Happy Birthday. The past is gone, the future has not arrived. So, enjoy the present.
- Happy Birthday. Hoping that all of your birthday wishes come true. Except for the illegal ones.
- Happy Birthday. Wishing you a birthday that is as special as you are.
- Best wishes for a brilliant birthday with many more to come.
What to Write on a Bucks Party Card
- Cheers to you, mate! Enjoy your freedom while you can.
- Enjoy one last fling before you get the ring.
What to Write on a Christmas Card
- Thinking of you at Christmastime and sending a Tasty Box full of love.
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
- May your Christmas be beautiful and bright & may your heart be happy and light.
What to Write on a Congratulations Card
- Congratulations. Here’s to you! Well Done!
- Congratulations on your well-earned success.
- Congratulations. Your future is so bright you need to wear shades.
What to Write on a Corporate Gift Card
- It is a privilege doing business with you
- Thank you for your business, you are appreciated
What to Write on a Divorce Card
- Welcome to a new beginning in your beautiful life.
- Here’s to a fabulous future full of friends and fun.
- New beginnings can be scary, but you’re not walking this path alone.
What to Write on an Easter Card
- Some bunny is thinking of you and sending wishes for a Happy Easter.
- May Easter fill your heart with hope and your home with joy.
- Hop to it and have an eggcellent Easter
What to Write on an Engagement Card
- Congratulations on your engagement. May your lives overflow with love.
- Best wishes as you plan your life together. Congratulations on your engagement.
- You two make the perfect couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
What to Write on a Father’s Day Card
- On Father’s Day and every day, thank you for devoting yourself to those you love.
- Happy Father’s Day! Have a treat and a rest because you deserve the very best.
- Thank you for being a man I could look up to. Happy Father’s Day!
What to Write on a Graduation Card
- You believed you could, and you did. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Congratulations. You went through the hassle and earned that tassel.
- Congratulations on your graduation. Wishing you a brilliant future.
What to Write on a Halloween Card
- Just for you, no tricks only treats. Enjoy! Happy Halloween.
- Hope you can scare up some fun this Halloween.
- Have a frighteningly Boo-tiful Halloween.
What to Write on a Hens Party Card
- Time for one last fling before you get the ring.
- Cheers to you! Enjoy your night of freedom.
What to Write on a Housewarming Card
- Wishing you a home full of good times, warm memories, and love. Congratulations on your new home!
- Home is where the heart is and may your heart be very happy here.
- Welcome to your new home may you make a lifetime of good memories here.
What to Write on a Kids Card
- You’re an amazing kid who deserves an amazing treat. Enjoy!
- Wishing you a day filled with fun and some very tasty candy.
- Hope an awesome kid like you has the best day ever.
What to Write on a Mother’s Day Card
- Wishing you a Mother’s Day wrapped in love and sprinkled with happy surprises.
- Mum, thank you for your love, strength, and faith in me. On Mother’s Day and every day, I love you.
- Happy Mother’s Day! You are the sweetest.
What to Write on a New Baby Card
- Congratulations on your bundle of joy, with love and best wishes as you start this amazing chapter.
- Welcome to your little one. Hold this special time in your heart and enjoy every minute.
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Wishing you all the best!
What to Write on a New Years Card
- Wishing you good health and much happiness in the coming year.
- A Happy New Year to you and yours with best wishes for a prosperous year ahead.
- It’s a New Year, so remember every new beginning comes from another beginning’s end.
What to Write on a Thank You Card
- Words cannot express how much your kindness means. Thank you.
- With sincere gratitude and appreciation for your kindness.
- The world is a better place because of people like you. Thank you.
What to Write on a Thank You/Employee Appreciation Card
- Your hard work and dedication are noticed and sincerely appreciated.
- Thank you for the time you have devoted to our company. We are a better team because of you.
- You are a great asset to our company. Thank you for all your efforts.
What to Write on Valentine’s Day Card
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my special someone who is planning on sharing some of these treats.
- Valentine’s day is a great time to remember the people who fill our lives with love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day you make my life sweeter all the time.
What to Write on a Wedding Card
- Wishing you a lifetime of good times, laughter, and love. Congratulations on your marriage!
- Congratulations on your marriage. May today be the beginning of a wonderful adventure together.
- From this day forward… wishing you a brilliant life together.